In an effort to pioneer new frontiers in education, RTL conducts research to advance discoveries and knowledge that impact the future of children.
Areas of interest:
- New school design
- Traditional education’s influence on students
- Trauma and its impact on learning.
- Cross-sector influence of childhood trauma.
- Influence of trauma and it’s intersect with children of poverty.
- Human agency
- Misdiagnosis of learning disabilities
- Mental health prevention
- Insecure attachment styles and their related adaptive responses